Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Still Wednesday in Rwanda

I thought it best to take the day to rest up. The conference actually begins tomorrow. Today was prep day for the leaders. As I'm not an official part of the conference but here to assist and be with Alycia, I figured I could take the day.

So I've been watching movies (until the movie channel cut out!). Pretty jet-lagged and I can't quite get rid of this darn virus/cold. So a good thing I'm able to take it easy today.

Alycia called early on to applaud my choice as things weren't quite ready anyway and there was a bit of confusion.

So I'll give an update when she gets back to let you know what's happening with the conference.

(As an interesting side note, when I log on to the blogger home page it's in French--one of the main languages of Rwanda.)

No comments: