Thursday, March 27, 2008

9 am Thursday, Rwanda

Finally got about 4 hours of sleep. Feeling pretty hung over but glad to have slept a bit.

Alycia and I will hopefully meet with some of the team this morning here at the hotel. Alycia is going to try to cut back a bit on her involvement (they go from 8 am - 10 pm!) to help give me a chance to get back up to speed.

I'm excited to be here. This is such a beautiful country. The hotel we're in is nice--which helps since I've needed to spend more time here than expected.

My primary mission was to be here to be of moral support to Alycia. So we're having a good time (she's getting married this summer so it's our last father/daughter trip). In reality, I'm probably driving her nuts but that's just pay back for all those years she drove me nuts! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell us about Alycia's fiance.

Pastor Tim said...

She is going to be married in August in Phoenix. She's marrying a Minnesota Boy! Taller than I am so I'll have a son-in-law to look up to! Played football in college but sustained a career-ending injury. Now works for the IRS in Minnesota. We love him!