Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally in Rwanda!

We made it! 25 hours of flight time. 41 hours from the moment we left our house until we arrived at the hotel in Rwanda. Surprisingly wide awake but that will change soon, I'm sure.

I've still very little voice left. I may have to go on a talking "fast" for a day or two. I don't want to ruin my source of livelihood!

We're busy unpacking. We had a decent meal after a long day of rather bland food.

Tomorrow we get at it, whatever it is.

For now, we are OK, glad to be here, and ready for bed after a nice, long shower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim, God's obviously taken care of you and Alycia. I admire anyone who is able to travel for mission to such a far different place than little ol' Peoria. If there ever is a mission in my future for God, I hope it's to south Peoria or something. I too get crazy before any big trip. We pray for your success and safe return!