Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Musings

My back is a bit better. My friend, Tom the Chiropractor, came in on Saturday and gave me an adjustment. That helped a lot. Back in (literally and metaphorically) tomorrow.

Good worship service today. Luther's "A Mighty Fortress is Our God" isn't our usual cup of tea, but it was fun singing it this morning and I really enjoyed the updated version of it. Pastor Brian did a fantastic job on the sermon, as well.

My daughter, Alycia, and her boyfriend were in town on a very quick trip for a wedding (no, not theirs!). It was fun seeing them. My son starts Video Game Design School on Monday. I'm really proud of my kids.

The hand that shook the hand of Barry Manilow still has some residual energy flowing through it. I sense it as I type this post.

I'm particularly excited about the next three weekends in Worship as we wrap up our series on what it means to follow Jesus in our every day lives.

And the best news of all, the AZ Cardinals did not lose today (nor did they play--but we'll take what we can get!).

No comments: