Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday Musings

From Minneapolis:

Yesterday we had one of those "too bad you missed it" kinds of services for those of you who missed it! Sometimes it's hard to put into words what you are feeling/experiencing during a worship experience but something was up. Candy did a fantastic job of sharing her faith story. If you missed it, you can hit our website to listen to her story (it's on podcast as well). It should be up today.

After worship yesterday I headed to the airport to catch a flight to Minneapolis--which was delayed by over an hour! We had two rather bumpy parts on the ride, in fact, some of the bumpiest flying I've experienced. A few days ago, when I checked the forecast, they predicted a high of 47 degrees for Sunday. It hit 83! Today is starts to cool off, hopefully.

I'm here to speak a bit at Luther Seminary and to interview some student pastors to bring down to our Synod for school year 2008.

I'm getting a chance to hang with my daughter and her boyfriend for a few days which is really nice.

Oh, and the Cards are now on top of their division 5 games into the season! Perhaps hell is finally freezing over.

No comments: