Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Do We Really Need Another Blog?

Today I am officially re-entering the blogging world. I tried blogging a few years ago and really enjoyed it. But I didn't stick with it.

As I get back into blogging I'm particularly excited about writing about, sharing, pondering, and discussing life from the perspective of God's grace. As I get older, God's grace is becoming increasingly important. For me, the story of Jesus is captured in that one word--grace: God's act of passionately, boldly, and recklessly pursuing us, not to condemn us, but to love us, transform us, and to send us into the world to bring grace to all who thirst for it.

That's why we named our congregation Community of Grace back in 2005. We want the name to shape our mission and our mission and community to reflect our name.

So...does the world need another blog? Who knows! But it's getting one anyway. I hope you'll join me on the adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! I look forward to joining you on the journey and having a dialogue with you and Grace!