Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Musings

I just got home from the Installation Service for Al Cassel as he was officially installed as the Pastor of Peace Lutheran Church. He's a great guy and I'm looking forward to our continued partnership with Peace and American Lutheran as we look to start new mission centers in our area. Brian and I were dressed up in our robes (albs) and looked pretty good, if I may say so.

Great start for our revamped Grace Adventure Club today. Our kids started their four-week interactive look at the Crossing of the Red Sea. Good buzz from kids and their teachers. And a great response to our request for volunteers. Our children and youth are two top priorities this fall.

I am so disappointed with the Philadelphia Eagles...losing to the Green Bay Packers! I could care less about the Eagles but I'm passionate about any team playing the Packers. So the Eagles were, for one day, one of my favorite teams. At least the Vikes won. And the Cardinals are still undefeated this late into the season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on Tim....if you are an Aussie Rules fan, then you will have to take notice of the eagles...they have recruited Rocca a punter from the AFL team the kangaroos....talk about a new life...at 31 he was considered a hasbeen in the AFL and now he is a rookie in the NFL

Pastor Tim said...

It would be a lot easier to take notice of the Eagles if they would have won the game!