Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mindless Ramblings

I received an email from one of my avid Blog readers who wondered why I haven't written a post in awhile. It has been several weeks, hasn't it! I replied back that I've been doing so much writing lately for our new Summer of Thanks-fullness emphasis at Grace on how to complain, gossip, and criticize less and thank, compliment, and build-up more that I've sort of run out of things to post on the blog.

Plus, it's summer and summer is a time for me to rest my brain a bit and let it fill up so that I can share my vast wisdom and insights with you on a more regular basis.

Plus, the truth is, there is so much I'd like to comment on that I have nothing significant to say about anything right now.

So there you have it. A post about why I haven't written anything lately that basically says nothing demonstrating the premise for this post that I have nothing to say.

But, in the blogging world, having nothing to say and saying so is better than saying nothing at all.

So there--I've said nothing in order to keep you avid readers of my blog.

1 comment:

Matt & Dorcas Hallam said...

"But, in the blogging world, having nothing to say and saying so is better than saying nothing at all."

Very good insight! I wish more people followed it :-)