Saturday, January 12, 2008

Musings

It's been almost a week since my last post. Life began again at a run, rather than a jog. As I look at my calendar January promises to be a very busy month. My schedule is fairly simple, but a bit crowded.

I'm playing hookey from worship tomorrow. I'm bringing my dad to Vegas this afternoon for his Christmas present. We're going to see my close, personal friend, BJ Thomas. Haven't seen BJ in over a year.

On Thursday a group from Peace Lutheran, American Lutheran, and Grace met to talk about starting new congregations in our area. It was Peace and American who gave us our land. It's really exciting to work in partnership with other congregations in starting new churches. We are working through a new vision right now so more to come.

We have some computer generated drawings of what our new campus will look like. Wow!

I really love the presidential campaign this year.

No comments: