Monday, August 24, 2009

Musings on 30 Years of Marriage--11


How do I love thee, let me count the ways...

Top 10 Things Jan Loves About Tim:

His humor

His quirkiness

His amazing grace and compassion toward others

His giftedness as a wordsmith

He cooks his own breakfast and cleans up after himself

He drives me places when I don't feel like driving

I couldn't have asked for a more amazing father and role model for my children

He loves the dogs as much as I do

He's adorable and totally in love with his baby granddaughter

He is devoted to, and absolutely loves me


Top 10 Things Tim Loves About Jan

She's loved me for better or for worse and while most has been better, the worse--like my struggles with anxiety--have demonstrated unconditional love on her part

She's downright beautiful...how did I ever end up with a babe?

She's creative--she loves music, she loves to sew, take photos, work on projects, etc

She cares about creating a wonder-filled and organized home

She's been as passionate about ministry as I have

She's been and continues to be a fantastic mom to our kids

She's been supportive of my stuff--like running marathons and biking

She makes me happy

She fits me like a glove

She loves me--that never ceases to stun, amaze, and delight me

1 comment:

Michelle Halonen said...

These have been so fun to read. Happy Anniversary!!!